Wednesday 17 August 2011

A selection of bags!

A camera bag I made for our holidays. I made a padded insert to fit our SLR camera and had plenty of room for my eReader, purse, keys and sarong! Was a mish-mash of 2 Cath Kidston designs from her book 'Sew'.























A lunch bag I fashioned for my sister - a combination of various bloggers' designs. Oilcloth lining with cotton spot outer. Webbing strap for ease!






















My school bag! Oilcloth on the outside, ticking on the inside with lots of lovely pockets - one for phone, one for wallet, one on outside with popper fastening and slot on the inside for other rubbish!














My star bag - from the Cath Kidston book 'Sew' - a pocket on the outside and more on the inside. Another lined with ticking. Love it!

























My first ever bag, again from Cath Kidston 'Sew'. The kit comes with the book. Got me addicted!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...